«BioEq» participates in multi-center clinical studies sponsored by leading Russian and foreign pharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organizations.
Our clients choose «BioEq» for we have highly-qualified investigators, most of whom have experience in international multi-center clinical studies since 1990s, «BioEq»'s ability to provide high-technology medical care.
We perform clinical studies in the following therapeutic specialties:
- Endocrinology and Diabetology
«BioEq» team will be glad to participate in study feasibilities and complete study questionnaires.
«BioEq» works with a wide network of referring clinics and doctors. For example, «BioEq» database of patients includes:
- 12,000 patients - oncology
- 4800 patients - diabetes mellitus type II
- 3200 patients - rheumatology
- 2500 patients - gynecology
- 2000 patients - allergology
- 2000 patients - urology
- 1300 patients - pulmonology
- 240 patients - type I diabetes mellitus
- 50 patients - oncohematology
«BioEq» is a reliable partner for phase II-IV clinical trials because the site provides the following advantages:
- Thorough feasibility
- Quick start-up because
- Quick enrolment thanks to a good network of referring doctors and site and other subject enrollment initiatives
- Thorough patients screening
- Investigators’ focus on subject health and well-being
- Patient retention programs
- High quality standards
- Dedicated team of data entry operators
- Source documents templates
- Quick completion of CRFs with good quality
- Experience working with different types of CRFs
- Experienced investigators
Phase II-IV trials are performed by two departments:
- Oncology department
- Somatic department
The oncology department performs clinical trials in oncology.
The somatic department performs clinical trials in main therapeutic areas, excluding oncology.