- "RVC Biopharmaceutical Investments" ("RVC Biofond") together with a group of private investors created an early phase clinical research centre in St. Petersburg, «BioEq», which could perform phase I clinical trials and bioequivalence studies in accordance with ICH GCP and international standards.
- «BioEq» received a medical license.
- March 21, 2014 hold an official opening of the dedicated clinical trials unit, «BioEq».
- «BioEq» was accredited for conducting clinical trials.
- The unit received approval of the Russian Ministry of Health to conduct its first clinical trials.
- The federal service on surveillance in healthcare carried out an inspection of «BioEq» with no significant and critical findings.
- «BioEq» expanded its medical license.
- The center received a license for circulation of narcotics, psychotropic substances.
- The center conducted more than 50 clinical studies.
- The federal service on surveillance in healthcare carried out its second inspection of «BioEq» with no significant and critical findings.
- The center occupied additional facilities due to its rapid growth.
- 130 clinical trials were approved to be conducted at the center.
- 120 people work at «BioEq».